Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) - Information Technology Majors Scholarship
This scholarship fund is intended to assist students whose income prohibits them from receiving substantial financial assistance, but who may have circumstances that make it hard to fund a college education.
Preference will be given to students who meet the following criteria:
- Are enrolled in the Information Technology program
- Have earned a minimum of 15 credit hours
- Have minimum 3.0 GPA
- Are an active AITP club member
- Have unmet financial need
- Have submitted two favorable IT faculty references
This scholarship award is for the fall semester.
This scholarship award can be used for tuition and to purchase textbooks. The award will go towards your tuition costs first, with any remaining amount available for you to use for books. To do this, you will need to work with the Financial Aid Office.