This Scholarship was started by the 2016 SCC Math Club: Sergio Rodriquez-Lopez (President), Ryan Cruise (Vice President), Kari Ramsey (Secretary), Alex Carpenter (Treasurer), and Mitchell Waetke (Student Rep.) to support a deserving STEM student.
Students eligible for this scholarship must:
- Be a STEM student enrolled in an Assoc. of Arts or Assoc. of Science in Engineering, Math, the Sciences (Biology, Chemistry, Physics), or Computer Science
- Have completed 12 credit hours or more
- Have a GPA of 3.25 or higher
- Preference to be given to a student:
- Who works Full or Part-time outside of the college
- Who volunteers at least 8 hours a semester outside of the college
*Not valid to math club officers.